Monday, July 18, 2011

No Excuses

          Astute observers have noted that I have been “Leaving on a Jet Plane” for quite some time.  While there were several long flights, the delay in posts was not due to them.  It turns out that I am even worse at keeping a blog up to date than I am at most things.  Who knew that was possible?  Anyway, I hope the following posts are a placating rush of updates for those of you who have been on the edge of your seat waiting for me to give some kind of evidence of my alive-ness.  I am pretty sure that only applies to my mom but since she is picking me up from the airport in August (I hope) I have to keep her happy :)

           If you have any questions about anything I have written or want to know something specific about Kampala, Uganda, orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), or anything else you think I might know about (keep your expectations low, I may just Google it!) feel free to ask! 
Pace yourself, there is a lot here.  I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment